Contacting the Police

If you ever need to contact the Police then you can do so through a variety of routes.

It is important that you call 999 immediately if you are reporting a crime that is in progress or if someone is in immediate danger.

For non-urgent crime you can use the contact channel that is most convenient to  you.

You can call 101 to report crimes that are not an emergency. You can also call 101 to give information to the police or make an enquiry.

You can also contact Northants Police by using an online form. There is a different form for each category of crime.

If you just want information from the Police then you can use the self help web site called ‘Ask the Police’.

Help the Brixworth community keep on top of crime and anti social behaviour. If you see it – report it.